Asia Middle East Forum (AMEF) concluded the work of the first international conference under the title “China and the Palestinian Cause”, on Saturday, which was organized in cooperation with a group of international organizations and institutions, and pro- Palestine activists in the People’s Republic of China, in Istanbul, with the participation of Arab, Chinese and international political and academic figures.
The head of the Asia Middle East Forum, Dr. Muhammad Makram Balawi, said that the conference recommended establishing a direct dialogue between the Arab popular elites and the Chinese elites away from official accounts and commitments that have their determinants, to form a public opinion that positively affects decision-making about the region and the Palestinian cause.
Balawi pointed out that the conference aimed to strengthen Chinese-Palestinian relations in all fields, and to learn about China’s vision and strategy and the nature of its renaissance and development role in West Asia, in addition to launching a dialogue between an elite of opinion and thought leaders in the Arab world and the elite and friends of the Arab world from China without the need for an intermediary from European-American research centers and Arab media.
Balawi added, “The Palestinian cause is the central cause of the Arab and Islamic peoples, and it is the main entrance to achieving security and peace in the region, which contributes to achieving sustainable development and developing more stable Chinese-West Asian economic projects,” calling for strengthening visits and mutual contacts between elites and institutions of China and Palestine, as well as Arab and Islamic, and the exchange of experiences, in various sectors.
Furthermore, the chairman of the conference called for the intensification of conferences and cultural and scientific activities, and the promotion of academic and student exchange between researchers in the Republic of China and the Arab world, as an entry point for strengthening joint ties, in addition to calling for adopting the language of constructive dialogue and strengthening the unity of understanding, between China at the official level, and all the living and influential components in the Palestinian people, as well as the influential actors in the Arab and Islamic region.
The Asia Middle East Forum held in Istanbul, on Saturday, October 30, 2021, the first international conference under the title “China and the Palestinian Cause in the Light of Its Strategy in the Middle East”, in cooperation with international and Chinese institutions, and with the participation of international and Palestinian figures, who are influential at the political and academic levels.
The speakers at the conference invoked the Chinese-Palestinian historical relations, and the most important political and cultural ties were identified, stressing that history and the present push for reliable steps towards a brighter future, and to make unremitting efforts that would expand the common ground, towards strengthening the political, economic and cultural partnership between the two countries: The People’s Republic of China, the Palestinian people, and the peoples of the Arab and Islamic region.
The participants recorded their appreciation for the work of the conference, and their satisfaction with China’s rise globally, which would maintain international peace and security, and their appreciation that abundant opportunities are available that would enhance the common relationship between China, the Palestinian cause and the region as a whole.
The discussions and the speeches of the speakers, concluded with a number of recommendations, the most important of which are:
First: In the political field:
1. The importance of China’s sponsorship of the Palestinian cause in international forums and organizations, and taking positions that would contribute to stopping violations against the Palestinian people.
2. Emphasizing that the Palestinian cause is the central cause of the Arab and Islamic peoples, and it is the entrance to achieving security and peace in the region, which contributes to achieving sustainable development and developing more stable Chinese-West Asian economic projects.
3. Emphasizing that Chinese policy needs to be more involved in West Asian issues.
Second: In the field of promoting cultural and human communication and dialogue of civilizations:
4. Enhancing mutual visits and contacts between elites and institutions of the People’s Republic of China and Palestine, as well as Arab and Islamic institutions, and exchanging experiences in various sectors.
buy ventolin generic ventolin no prescription generic
5. Supporting communication and cooperation between Palestinian and Chinese institutions and civil society organizations in all fields in order to enhance understanding and friendship between the peoples of both sides.
6. Calling for the intensification of conferences, cultural and scientific activities, and the promotion of academic and student exchange between researchers, as an entry point for strengthening common ties.
7. Calling for the adoption of the language of constructive dialogue and the promotion of unity of understanding between the People’s Republic of China at the official level, and all the living and influential components of the Palestinian people, as well as the influential actors in the Arab and Islamic region.