Days Of Palestine [ Gaza ] – Israeli occupation warplanes on Monday evening started to target different areas of the embattled Gaza Strip hours after a rocket from the coastal enclave hit a house and wounded seven Israelis.
The Israeli occupation army said it would launch large-scale aerial attacks on Gaza.
A reporter for Days of Palestine said that heavy explosions rocked Gaza successively, adding that several airstrikes targeted different places belonging to Palestinian Resistance and others.
Here are the places that Israeli warplanes attacked it, so far:
– Agricultural land northern Gaza Strip.
– AlSudanyah area northern Gaza Strip.
– AboMuamar area east of Rafah southern Gaza Strip.
– An open land area east of DeirAlbalah in the middle of the Gaza Strip.
– Agricultural land in AlZannah town east of Khanyounis city southern of the Gaza Strip.
– Complete destruction of AlMoltazem insurance company in the central of Gaza city.
– An open land area in the east of Beit Hanoun camp.
The Ministry of Health reported that one injury have reached the hospital in the east of Gaza following the Israeli airstrikes that targeted several areas across the Gaza Strip.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Education declares the suspension of schools tomorrow following the continued Israeli attack against the Gaza Strip.