Israeli occupation forces abducted on Wednesday night 30 Palestinian citizens in different areas across occupied West Bank, including two less than 18 years old.
Palestinian sources reported Israeli occupation forces raiding different cities and villages and broke into the houses of the Palestinian citizens in the occupied territories.
Families reported 30 abductions for sons of the age between 14 and the 71 years old, the Palestinian Prisoner Club (PPC) said.
Israeli media reported Israeli army claims that the Palestinians, who were abducted, were wanted for the Israeli security services.
However, the PPC said that most of the abductees were either school or university students and school teachers or university professors.
Such Israeli abduction raids are repeated on a daily basis. Sometimes, clashes erupt when family members, mainly parents, try to prevent the abduction of their sons.
Last year, the Israeli occupation forces shot a Palestinian dead while between the arms of his mothers, who wanted to prevent the Israeli soldiers from abducting him.
Addameer, Palestinian rights group, said that there are 6,279 Palestinians abductees inside the Israeli jails as of August, 65 of whom were women.
The group has estimated that some 40 per cent of Palestinian men will be abducted by Israel at some point in their lives.