The government announced today a new set of measures and precautions to fight the unexpectedly rapid spread of the coronavirus pandemic in Palestine, on top of which is a full ban on the movement of passengers and vehicles between governorates.
Following are the new measures:
- Movement between governorates shall be banned for two weeks.
- A full closure of the governorates of Hebron, Bethlehem, Ramallah, and Nablus for four more days.
- A full closure of all cities, villages and refugee camps where cases of coronavirus were reported.
- Movement of individuals shall be banned from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am every day in all governorates and for two weeks.
- A full closure of all the governorates of Palestine from 8:00 pm on upcoming Thursday until the morning of next Sunday, with the exception of bakery shops and pharmacies, and for two weeks.
- All wedding parties, mourning houses, rallies or other forms of public gathering shall be banned in all the governorates.
- Summer camps are strictly forbidded.
- Beauty salons and sports clubs shall be shut down.
- Stricter implementation of the protocols of the Ministry of Health on public transportation within the same governorate.
- Restaurants are only allowed to work for the purpose of delivery of goods.
- Tightening control over the preventive measures announced by the Cabinet and imposing fines on violators.
- Opening government primary care clinics for two days per week according to a program to be developed by the Ministry of Health.
buy black cialis generic yourcialisrx.com over the counter
- Factories shall continue to work for production and export as per the safety protocols.
- Local emergency committees in the villages, refugee camps, cities and neighborhoods are asked to activate their role to prevent weddings, mourning houses and mass gatherings.
- The ministers are asked to arrange the working schedule of their ministries in a manner that ensures the delivery of services to citizens.
- Palestinian citizens of Israel are asked not to visit the West Bank.
- Palestinians working in Israel are asked not to daily commute to their workplaces inside Israel and back to their cities and villages in the West Bank.
- Working in Israeli settlements is strictly prohibited.
- Banks shall function as per the emergency schedule.