Days of Palestine, Al-Naqab -Israeli occupation government is planning to force 7,000 Arabs (Palestinians) out of their homes in Al-Naqab, south of occupied Palestine, sources revealed on Wednesday.
Arab members in the Israeli Knesset said that the Israeli occupation government had recently approved a “dangerous racist” projects stipulates expelling 7,000 Arabs from their homes located in three Arab villages in Al-Naqab.
The area of the three targeted villages, Al-Araqib, Umm al-Hiran and Wadi al-Na’im, is estimated by 70,000 dunams (7,000 hectars).
Meanwhile, the Israeli occupation government plans to put all the villages from the three villages in one place with an area of 5,000 dunams (500 hectars).
Regarding how the project to be carried out, the sources said that the Israeli occupation forces would use force to oblige the villagers to leave their homes.
All the three aforementioned villages had been demolished for tens of times. Al-Araqib, for example, it was demolished for the 101st time today.