Days of Palestine, Gaza Strip –A Palestinian infant burnt to death on Friday night when his eastern Gaza City house caught fire with a candle.
Spokesman of the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza Ashraf al-Qidra said the one-year old Rimas al-Asi died when her house caught fire last night.
The family used a candle to light their house during the time when electricity is off and the mattress of the baby caught fire when her mother was in the kitchen.
The Gaza Strip has been suffering from electricity crisis for about eight years as the Israeli occupation air forces attacked the only functioning electricity plant in mid-2006.
In January 2013, six members of the same family burnt to death when their Gaza City house caught fire as well.
buy fluoxetine online https://pridedentaloffice.com/wp-content/languages/en/fluoxetine.html no prescription
Gaza residents suffered several burning cases for houses and other facilities that caused the death of tens of civilians since 2006.
Human rights activist based in Gaza Ali Hassan said that the Israeli occupation has been refusing to allow spare parts of technical teams to enter into the Strip to carry out maintained works for the sole electricity plant.
In wake of the latest 51-day Israeli war, the Israeli occupation refused a Turkish offer to supply the Strip with all the needed electricity.