Days of Palestine, Cairo –Well informed sources revealed on Friday the latest copy of the Egyptian ceasefire paper proposed to both the Palestinian and Israeli sides for discussion.
The sources are very close to the Egyptian officials involved in the indirect talks between the Palestinians and the Israeli delegations in Cairo.
- Israeli occupation will halt all attacks on Gaza — by land, air or sea. There will be no ground incursions into Gaza.
buy tadora online https://www.adentalcare.com/wp-content/languages/new/tadora.html no prescription
- All Palestinian factions in Gaza will stop all attacks against Israeli occupation by land, air or sea, and will stop the construction of tunnels from Gaza into Israel.
- The opening of crossings between Israel and Gaza – the passage of people and goods will be allowed in order to rebuild Gaza. The transfer of goods between Gaza and the West Bank will be permitted, according to principles which will be determined between the Israel occupation and the Palestinian Authority (PA).
- Israeli authorities will coordinate with the PA all issues of funds related to Gaza and its reconstruction.
- The elimination of the buffer zones along the security fence in the northern and eastern Gaza Strip and the deployment of PA forces in those areas beginning January 1, 2015. This will be conducted in several steps: At first the buffer zone will be reduced to 300 meters from the border, then 100 meters and finally the removal of the buffer zone altogether with the deployment of PA troops.
- The fishing zone off the Gaza coast will immediately be extended to 6 miles, and will be gradually extended to 12 miles, in coordination between Israel and the PA.
- Israeli occupation will assist the PA in rebuilding infrastructure destroyed in Gaza, and will assist in providing basic necessities for those Gaza residents who were forced to flee their homes due to the fighting. Israeli occupation will provide medical aid to the wounded, and will expedite the transfer of humanitarian aid and food through the crossings.
- The Palestinian Authority in coordination with the Israeli occupation and international aid groups will provide the basic products needed to rebuild Gaza, according to a predetermined schedule which will allow those driven from their homes to return as soon as possible.
- Egypt implores the international community to provide swift humanitarian and monetary assistance for Gaza’s reconstruction, according to a set schedule.
- Upon the stabilisation of the ceasefire and the return to normal life in Gaza, the sides will conclude their indirect negotiations in Cairo within a month after signing the deal. The exchange of prisoners and bodies will also be discussed at that time.
- The possibility of constructing an airport and sea port in Gaza will be considered in accordance with the Oslo accords and other previous agreements.