The Israeli occupation displaced Sunday, August 6, 2023, six Palestinian families from their homes in the Al-Qabon complex, east of occupied Ramallah, who suffered from many Israeli settlers’ attacks and threats.
The general supervisor of Al-Baydar Organization for the Defense of Bedouin Rights, Hassan Malihat said the six families left their homes under the successive Israeli forces and settlers’ attacks.
He said the six families, who were previously displaced in 1948, contain 36 people.
He stressed that displacing Palestinians from their own homes is a part of the Israeli occupation’s policy of ethnic cleansing it practices against the Palestinian people, leading to a new catastrophe.
The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) in the occupied Palestinian territory reported that Israel demolished, confiscated, or forced Palestinians to demolish 54 structures in East Jerusalem and Area C of the West Bank in July, displacing 66 people and affecting the livelihoods of nearly 800 others.