Let us sum up what has been done at Al-Aqsa Mosque compound – a surging violence against Palestinian worshipers.
- Israeli Occupation Forces have deployed its soldiers, in an unprecedented way, in and around Al-Aqsa compound and sat up checkpoints to restrict Palestinians movement from accessing into Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Israeli settlers have been performing provocative ritual dancing in the old allies of Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- IOF have detained 5 Palestinians during the confrontations on Tuesday.
- Israeli Occupation is plotting to fence off Jerusalem from the West Bank.
- IOF offensive measures are to frighten Palestinian worshipers from entering the Islamic holy site.
- IOF along with Israeli settlers have been attempting to break into Al-Aqsa Compound over the past few days as Israeli forces have escalated the rampant raids into Al-Aqsa compound.
- Meanwhile, 30 Palestinian administrative detainees get on with their ongoing open hunger strike in Israeli Occupation jails.