Occupation broke into 2,900 Pal facilities in WB
Israeli occupation forces broke into 2,900 Palestinian public and private sectors’ facilities during its ongoing camping in the occupied West ...
Israeli occupation forces broke into 2,900 Palestinian public and private sectors’ facilities during its ongoing camping in the occupied West ...
Israeli occupation forces prevented Palestinian farmers from picking up grapes from their farms in Al-Khalil (Hebron), south of the occupied ...
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivered a speech to his people telling them big lies about his failure war on ...
Israeli occupation forces destroyed over Tuesday night two primary schools and two apartment buildings in the Gaza City.
Israeli occupation forces destroyed Tuesday six Palestinian homes in the north of the occupied West Bank, officials in the Palestinian ...
Senior Qassam leader has just said that “if no ceasefire deal was reached tonight, we are back to square one.”
Israeli occupation violated on Tuesday evening the 24-hour truce and resumed its attacks against civilian targets in different places in ...
Palestinian chief negotiator in Cairo Azzam al-Ahmad has said that there had been “no progress,” with less than five hours ...
Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa decided to cancel a visit to the Israeli occupation entity, scheduled for the second half of ...